Saturday, July 24, 2010

This is me!


Just a quick intro---my name is Paige and this is my new Willow House Blog! yay!! I am a Senior Design Consultant with an awesome new company named Willow House (formerly Southern Living at HOME) and I wanted to start this blog to share with my friends, family, and customers a little about my Willow House business, the products, some great ideas, and just other *hopefully* fun stuff! The company launches August 4, 2010 and if you have ever had an interest in starting at the beginning of a new and exciting company, there is a great opportunity for anyone with Willow House. So send me an email at willowhousechic@gmail.com if you would like more information! Also my web page should be up as of August 4 and the address is http://paigepreston.willowhouse.com/. I hope to update this blog often with some great ideas so I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment